Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas Club Penguin Tour!

Hi Penguins!
I am going to provide a COMPLETE Tour of CP!
Where to get a globe on your head and what CFC is,and THE NEW ROOM!!

So Here Goes....
The Town
Well Light,Do you notice the santas hat?
Not much to say here =P

I chose Medical Help,it helps best,and I donated 10,000 Coins!How Much do you donate?





Look What I found! Go to the Town or Plaza and you will notice an extra path,follow it,and it takes you here.I hope it stays past christmas!

To get a FREE item,go to the bottom of the mountain then click on the box on the bottom (the green one).
Click Yes.
Next I went to the Beach,and in the top-right corner,there was a Billborad thats ONLY @ the beach (above).
I guess this (the lighthouse) is where the gold goes to get donated!COOOOOOL!

 The Beacon,above the lighthouse,it says GOAL on the top,so my theory is CP want to fill the lighthouse up with GOLD!

 This is Rockhoppers ship!Well decorated,isn't it!
Next,go into RH's Store..
Then click on the parchment in the bottom right corner of your screen and claim Another  Free item,its really wierd though.

The Dock,which is where the new pin is,makes you skid all over the place!After a bit of ice-skating,I decided to get on with the job. xD
The Snow Globe pin! Very christmassy,its right at the bottom right of the dock.
Cool :D

The Pizza Place, or rather Palace,fit for a king!
This is above the nightclub,unfortunatly I cant show you the sliegh,because I am not a member.


Thankyou for reading my tour,if you enjoyed it,please comment!
~Penguinx1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work PenguinX1.